Monday, July 10, 2006

Last minute hook-up

Hey all...

Kittenpie and I (HBM) are meeting up tomorrow afternoon at Dufferin Grove Park. Anyone else who'd like to come hang out (and no, we don't need to have met before) is more than welcome - we'll be by the play area (SE corner of the park) after about 2:30...

To help you find us, this is me:


There won't be an ocean in the background, but you get the picture. Kittenpie, FYI, is a gorgeous chica with short dark hair and pretty eyes who does not look remotely like a librarian. She will be sans enfant. I, on the other hand, will have WonderBaby swinging from hair or hands or boob. You won't be able to miss us.

Hope to see you!

(And - do check out the Buttercup Birthday Announcement below!)

8 Comments:

Blogger Mother Bumper said...

I'll be there!

July 10, 2006 2:49 PM  
Blogger sunshine scribe said...

Oh I wish I were on mat leave!!! I have a conference call in the afternoon tomorrow ... I wonder if I could do it from the park and still sound like I was listening?? Not likely. Have fun!

July 10, 2006 5:04 PM  
Blogger metro mama said...

I can't make this one, but have fun!

July 10, 2006 6:35 PM  
Blogger Lisa b said...

thanks for the big warm welcome HBM
I do really appreciate it.
sigh
I have a two year old who should be napping right now but is not...sigh
L

July 11, 2006 1:14 PM  
Blogger crazymumma said...

Oh my....I was there, but it is now early evening....that will teach me to read my fave blogs in the morning....sooooo...looking at the pic, there were a few yummy mummys with blond shoulder length hair about....I was in a jean skirt, black top and black cowboy hat....and probably will be for the rest of the summer.

Too bad I missed meeting you, next time....!

July 11, 2006 2:57 PM  
Blogger Her Bad Mother said...

AC - that sucks that we missed you! We probably walked right past each other (I was wearing a camo-print skirt and WonderBaby was all denimed up. We spent a while watching the Lantern dancers and then tooled around with Kittenpie...)

Next time, right?

July 11, 2006 7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

February 20, 2007 7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

March 06, 2007 4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home