Monday, July 03, 2006

TO Bloggers Gone Wild!


Live! From Toronto!

Blogger Baby Cage Match!

WonderBaby prepares by meditating and munching on a sports biscuit. Cage Match is a mental game, dudes. Mental.


This one seems quiet. Not a physical threat.

Ah. The one they call 'Cakes.' Back away from my biscuit, Cakes. Or I'll take your cheese.


As Cage Match draws to a close, the Alpha Babies move to centre ring. To take on the duck.

Die, duck.

(A Cage Match Pop Quiz: What are the differences between the last two pictures? First person to answer correctly wins the houseboy services of David Hasselhoff.)

(Prize must be collected at head offices of Hasselhoff's German record label.)

(Also, you may be the winner of Euro Lotto. E-mail your banking information to WonderBaby now!)



Cage Match ended abruptly when Gap-clad orangutans burst into the room and took over the ring.


Not to be outdone, the moms set up their own ring and got dirty. (Gap clothes wash well. No cottons got hurt.)

We were pretty equally matched so we called it a draw and went out and got liquored up.


The orangutans got carded, and had to head back to the zoo. But they hooked up with rockin' monkeys and got loaded. So, a good time was had by all.


Now, aren't y'all sorry you missed that? That'll learn ya. Next time you're going to move heaven and earth to join us, right? RIGHT?

10 Comments:

Blogger sunshine scribe said...

The answer is the duck moved. But I'm not sure I want the prize :)

Kittenpie's cute naked feet were in at least 3 pictures. Given her feet issues, I look forward to her reaction!!

I love that the most anyone got to see of the grown ups were their knees!

Wonderbaby and Cakes made formidible opponents. Looking forward to the next smack down :)

I think that is enough :) for one comment.

July 03, 2006 6:16 PM  
Blogger kittenpie said...

I caught the duck and also noticed that a snack container moved into the action (looking for a good gumming). But please, give the prize to Sunshine. I insist...

Yeah, SS, I noticed my nakie toes and even, in the first shot, a tantalizing glimpse of my nose and orange t-shirt, and BubandPie's arm. And of course, your esteemed jean-clad knees in the lower two...

We are such women of mystery, revealing only tiny bits of our selves here. That's so when we totally take over the city, only we can recognize each other. Bwah ha ha. (okay, it's getting late)

July 03, 2006 9:41 PM  
Blogger something blue said...

Our mud matches bring a whole new definition to the term CompetiMommy.

SS what are you going to do with David Hasselhoff? Can we come over and watch him do his housework?

July 04, 2006 7:25 AM  
Blogger something blue said...

If we want more publicity with our event, next time we should invite these worldly parents. Seems that even they crave some new playdate action.

celebrity moms

July 04, 2006 10:18 AM  
Blogger something blue said...

Ok I know this is my third comment in a row, but it is too good not to share.

Here is little bit of what Sunshine Scribe can look forward to.

July 05, 2006 11:11 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Looks like everyone had a good time!

How can I join this blog group? :)

July 05, 2006 7:56 PM  
Blogger sunshine scribe said...

Jana. I can barely catch my breath from laughing so hard at that video. Oh. my. god. I am one lucky, lucky lady :)

July 06, 2006 9:23 AM  
Blogger scarbie doll said...

Fuck. I am so out of the loop. You guys are all inside jokey now. Boo hoo. So are we doing this again?

July 06, 2006 9:45 PM  
Blogger kittenpie said...

YES! We are doing this again! YES!

If nothing else, I swear when I get settled in downstairs, you are all invited over for some tea and backyard babies action. The house won't be gorgy but at least there will be enough space.

Meanwhile, any time anyone has free time on a Thursday, I am there, just let me know. (or perhaps another evening of drinks and chat sans babies some time?)

And I have some time off the last two weeks of August, so I'm game for any day then.

July 07, 2006 8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» »

August 22, 2006 1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home